Week 37: Schroeder Complex
The building’s full name is the Walter Schroeder Health Sciences and Education Complex. Schroeder Complex puts the College of Health Sciences and the College of Education under one roof. The Student Health Service has a separate entrance on the southeast corner. Started in 1922, the complex was renamed in 1981 to honor hotel executive Walter Schroeder.
Part of the Marquette Campus: A to Z photo series.